What we do
We have a deep understanding of the importance of corporate finance in the implementation of company strategy, whether the aim is to take over new businesses or sell current business, look for new opportunities or in general increase the value of the firm. We work with our clients on M&A transactions, financial restructuring, bond and equity issues, listings and capital market operations, transaction support and various financial analysis engagements.
Our advisers bring extensive international experience and deep operational knowledge to every assignment. In addition, our in-depth knowledge of the local business environment, companies and key players is a significant element in our success in the local market.
Our advisory work is based on cooperation, comprehensive strategy and an effective methodology that results in better business decisions and sound business relations. Centra´s advisers have worked with many of the largest companies in Iceland. Green energy sector expertise and international background of our team are instrumental in our international assignments.
Examples of projects led by our advisers:
- Advised on the acquisition and financing of a residential complex for the elderly
- Advised on the acquisition of Iceland´s largest entertainment company
- Valuations of insurance companies
- Financial restructuring of a leading real estate company in Iceland
- Feasibility study in connection with large investments